Friday, April 24, 2009

Slacker

I am such a slacker sorry guys.

I will move that posts from the other side over to here soon.

I am in Barcelona Spain now. Todd arrives tomorrow and I am supper excited. He spends a week here and then Melissa is spending a week with me in Spain and another week with me in Italy. I will be so spoiled rotten having friends around. Now I just need to talk my Dad into meeting me for beer tours in Ireland and Scotland. (hint hint, nudge nudge Dad)

It has been pretty easy to meet people since I left Greece though. I met a really nice couple in Munich and went to Switzerland with them.

Prague and Munich where dedicated to serious beer consumption. And wow is that stuff ever good. I will be ruined for north American beer now. I will write about the beer halls later. I promise! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment